Translate

Translate

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Journel entrie 1

The book is Guns for general Washington

Put yourself in the shoes of one of the main characters. Write a diary entry that shows the character's inner feelings and thoughts. Do not just summarize the events; add thoughts and feelings that are not actually written in the chapter. Your entry should be written in the first person point of view, and signed with the character's name.

Dear diary,

Tomorrow we will have to scale a cliff and move the cannons with us. Many seasoned climbers think it is hopeless. I am a little scared about the climb. I believe that we can, we must try. I believe that we can do it. But we cannot do it without the men. I am concerned at the lack of men. Lots of people have given up, they don't want to lose there lives. I have a plan, it is that we move the guns little by little using the trees as pulleys. Of course we will have men near and at the guns to steady it and make sure nothing goes wrong. I will make sure every man gets out of there alive and that every gun will make it through. I am worried that some men will get injured. I hope I believe that the men will finally agree to help us scale the cliff.

Signed,

Will Knox

No comments:

Post a Comment