Translate

Translate

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Jacob the Jacob p.6

 Jacob the Jacob p.6

Jacob said "well I'm going to fall down this pit accidentally to explore it." "well I am too" said Jacob. So they both ''accidentally'' fell in and landed on there backs. "ouch..." said Jacob. Then they heard a roar that knocked them back to the ground. "I wish we were still back up there." said Jacob "well it was a accident don't blame me it was a accident." said Jacob "oh.. yeah" said Jacob. So they blasted loud bullets in the cavern until they heard a roar of pain. Then they saw a dragon burning in blue flames. "Whoa... cool it is a Dragon" said Jacob "I think we should collect its scales. So they collected the undamaged scales from the dead Dragon. Then they walked back home leaving a big wake behind them. Then they pulled out the dragon scales and looked at them. Jacob pulled out his looted computer and searched up dragon scales. "It says that you use them to fight witches and wizards that have evolved from the highest dragon class." "cool lets go kill some." "well.. we are going to need some dragon scale weapons." "I want a sword with cool plasma rays" "I want a bow and dragon scale arrows loaded with plasma."

No comments:

Post a Comment