Translate

Translate

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Me, Toland, Mrs. Corum, Anderson, and Dhravid were launching our water rockets. Toland counted down 3, 2, 1... suddenly a dust devil picked up right next to the bleachers shaped like a cone with its tip in the ground everyone went to catch our stuff but all I could stare at was the cone shaped dust devil the was rising up out of the ground. Razed city's flashed through my mind, fire burning and inhuman cry's of terror. It only lasted for a split second but I felt as if I had lived 50 years. I was slow to recover but I jumped out of the way as the dust devil was raised 20 yards in the sky. then the dust devil turned into a regular breeze that would blow your stuff away. I snaped my head back in time to see Toland turning his head toward me. Apparently whoever the Dust Devil was only wanted me to see it.

This is not a fake story I did not make this up. If you have a thrill for adventure come join me on what ever this is.(This is not for people to make the decision lightly please reread all your books with FABTASY hero's in it, if you think you can handle the sacrifices then come along.)

P.S. I think martin luther king jr. is a hero but he was never fully engaged in a combat with wizards and dragons so he does not count.

No comments:

Post a Comment