Translate

Translate

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Chinatown

I was in Chinatown with Darron. I was walking with Darron down a street. The street was red brick with red houses. There were so many different stores and building. I went into a random shop. There was nothing but old stuff and yucky Chinese candy. An old man was sitting behind the counter. I saw some medicine and herbs in a corner. He started talking in a weird Chinese dialect.  I walked out of the shop. That guy was weird I thought. I walked into a bright and interesting shop. It had big glowing letters and lots of lights. This one was an arcade. I watched some people play video games.

"I wish I had some quarters" I said to Darron.

"Me too," Darron said.

This was not that fun. I walked to a different shop and it was another store.

I walked around the whole city but did not find anything fun. It was so boring. I walked around some more then I went back to Darron's parents. They had a lot of shopping with them. Then we all went to a big restaurant that was big and spacious and gold and red. It had lots of big big tables and lots of yummy food.

"Hey," said the waiter, "Pick a random table."

We walked up to a big one that was to big for the 4 of us. I ordered a big bowl of noodles that tasted great. I ate it all. Darron ate 2 bowls. The noodles were so good. They had beef and vegetables. After we were done we played arcane legends on Darron's Ipad. We got into the car and Darron and I played arcane legends all the way home. It was more fun than I thought.

Moral: Chinatown is not boring; go there

No comments:

Post a Comment