Translate

Translate

Monday, April 14, 2014

It was the top 3 in the hunger games. I was equipped with a stone sword and 5.5 armor bars. One guy had a enchanted iron sword and another a iron sword. Both had better armor than me. But I had a Fletcher of regen.arrows and a bow with barrage. (shoots multiple arrows.) I charged my bow as the seconds to death match ticked down. I fired at the guy with the enchanted iron sword as the count went to zero. 3 arrows went through him and 2 missed. I guessed he had 8 hearts left. The guy with the enchanted iron sword got pelted with a hit from the other guy. I charged my bow a shot 5 arrows 4 missed 1 hit. But it was enough to kill. I sprinted to the remaining guy and took him by surprise. Taking the advantage of surprise, and more health I rained 5 hits and killed him. I had won!!!I jumped around the stadium chatting "I won with a stone sword!!!" in the chat box. When  I went to spawn everyone was trying to team with me. I happily turned them all down and waited to win again.

No comments:

Post a Comment