Translate

Translate

Monday, February 3, 2014

the orange-red laser blew up the surface of the planet. "that's how a laser works everyone" said the tour. THIS IS SO BORING they didn't even put the laser on mid power. I fidgeted a while before I thought its not every day that there is a laser on the spacecraft. I came to conclusion that I had to do something about it. I snuck over to the control when the tour  was pointing to a comet and switch the laser to full power. "Now lets have a demonstration  with the laser. The laser blew intense purple-black light rocking the spaceship heavily and bringing the front down like it was plastic. The air rushed out and we had no air. They made the spaceship out of titanium steel not Cyrophobic alloys fused with Ununseptium like they said. I held my breath and went to the escape pods there were none I went to the air tanks gone too. My danger detector was on alert. If the ship was a wreck there was probably a fake emergency number to but I dialed it anywise no luck. I was so angry at the tour guide (who had a air tank) that I shot a shot-laser at him and screamed "YOU STUPID IDIOT I WANT A REFUND" though I knew I get no refund. The shot-laser was strong enough to shoot through the helmet and the air leaked out and the tour dropped cold. I ran over to breath the leaking air but all I got was dark matter. I soon as I breathed I regretted it made me slump down I know some story's make you think when you die pictures flashed through your mind but I was to woozy to think of anything but two things one was god I regret putting the laser on full power, and two I really liked how I killed the scheming tour guide. Then I slump down hard, it hurt like mad I did not know whether it was from the impact or the lack of air or the dark matter or all of above all I cared about was It hurt. I think I would have died except the signal from my gluteus minimus. How weird something so unimportant can be the last  straw hanging you from earth no not the last straw the last fiber. But it was all to overwhelming and everything turn WHITE.

No comments:

Post a Comment