Translate

Translate

Monday, November 25, 2013



What I’m thankful for

1.       I’m thankful for my computer to do computer things.
2.       I am thankful for my food so I don’t die
3.       I am thankful for my  house so I’m not a hobo
4.       I am thankful for my bed so I can sleep
5.       I am thankful for my window so I can tell if its day
6.       I am thankful for my window sill so my window does not fall out
7.       I am thankful for my nexus 7 so I can play games
8.       I am thankful for the sun because it gives us light
9.       I am thankful for the moon because it gives us light
10.   I am thankful for my mom because she cooks me food
11.   I am thankful for my dad because he works very hard
12.   Most of all I am thankful for my family and all the love they give me

No comments:

Post a Comment